Thursday, September 17, 2015

{Throwback Thursday} Mandy Moore in India + Cry from A Walk to Remember

Hi Suhanas,

This throwback Thursday is a bit different- I was scrolling through on of my regular bollywood movie sites this week and came across this wonderful picture of Mandy Moore in India. She was visiting some rural areas in Bihar to lend support to a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation supported NGO- PSI.


There is something soul stirring about seeing women across cultures connect on the most basic levels of sisterhood. You can read more about Mandy Moore's first visit to India and PSI on their website 

And for throwback Thursday bit here is Cry from A Walk to Remember. I was a teenager when this movie came out about a  North Carolina preacher's daughter who falls in love with a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. This star crossed love affair pulled on all my highly sensitive teenage heartstrings and emo me didn't even know I would end up living in NC some day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment