Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The one where I gush about Kalki Koechlin's Twitter feed

Okay confession-  Right after Frieda Pinto, my next biggest #girlcrush is Kalki Koechlin and silly me I just started following her on twitter!

Let me just say it does not disappoint- I found so many cool things that I must share!

1) Mantra - The movie currently under production stars Rajat Kapoor, Lushin Dubey (yup Lillete Dubey's sister), Kalki Koechlin and Shiv Pandit. I am on the hunt for the preview of the movie- if anyone has seen in, please let me know

I love this cool graphic-


Angry Indian Goddesses- A new film starring Frieda Pinto to premier shortly at TIFF

I know right!

Kalki in a saree is also pretty amazing! I love the styling on the simple artistic saree by Anavila AICHI film festival


I think we can all agree that Kalki's twitter needs a twitter of its own. Next up Kalki's ig

No comments:

Post a Comment