Monday, September 14, 2015

30 Day Little Black Dress Challenge- Or how I'm getting ready for wedding+festival season

So no secret that I'm the biggest wus at working out and its really hard for me to make the time to workout. I do a Masala Bhangra/Bollyworkout once a week , zumba once a week and maybe a short walk on a weekly basis.

But given that I want to look nice at my friend's wedding on the beach and also to shape up my arms for the new designer blouses, I decided to start something ASAP!

So today I started the 30 Day Little Black Dress Challenge! What I love is that its
-a short commitment. You know its only 30 days and hey, we can get through anything for 30 days.
- no equipment or any special gear required. I was able to do this in my bedroom late at night.
- No need to drive to the gym
- Lots of built in rest days
- handy format and there are videos of the moves on the website


I will try to post updates on how this is going on the rest days. Will probably post more about this on twitter and instagram

Have you done this workout? Did you like the results? Please share in comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment