Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Obsessions

On my Mind

Bai Bubbles




I am convinced I go to Super Target (the farthest grocery store from my house) just to buy this drink. I have tried the bottle version, but this is what I adore. Favorite flavors are Gumbi Grapefruit, Peru Pineapple and Waikiki Coconut


Priyanka Chopra's Curls from Dil Dhadakne Do


That hair is "on fleek"

This is the hair she had in the Galla goodiyan song. Loved the extreme side part


Sunset on the Seine Wrap bracelet

I have worn this 3 days in a row now. $48

Lays Masala Chips


 I cannot stop eating these and i really should! I have increased trips to the Indian grocery store since I found these.

Phulkari


I saw the phulkari (an embroidery from Punjab) embroidery on a friends salwar suit and I am in loooooove! I absolutely need to to get one for my collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment